Quiz

Luźne rozmowy paleontologiczne :)
rys. swordlord3d.deviantart.com
Regulamin forum
"Gniazdo raptorów" to otwarty, specjalny dział forum. Powstał z myślą o młodszych miłośnikach dinozaurów (i nie tylko ;) ). Służy luźnym dyskusjom na tematy paleontologiczne.
Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

Re: Quiz

Post autor: nazuul »

Tak. Teraz już powinno być z górki.
Obrazek
[Stamp: Apsaravis] [Avatar: P. Weimer, CC BY-NC-SA 2.0]

Kriolofozaur Szymon Jagusztyn
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Post autor: Kriolofozaur Szymon Jagusztyn »

Czy to miejsce jest we Francji?

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

Tak
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Post autor: Lythronax »

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

Nieraz używa się też skróconej nazwy La Voulte.
W pierwszej z tych prac można przeczytać o hipotezie głębinowej - od "According to Charbonnier et al. (2007b) and Charbonnier (2009)," i "4.3.2. Possible hydrothermal origin of the La Voulte fauna".

Trzecia jest o Voulteryon parvulus (Eucrustacea, Polychelida) - i to jest częściowa (1/3) odpowiedź na właściwe pytanie (z niej jest też rysunek z zagadki):
Audo, D., Robin, N., Luque, J. et al. Palaeoecology of Voulteryon parvulus (Eucrustacea, Polychelida) from the Middle Jurassic of La Voulte-sur-Rhône Fossil-Lagerstätte (France). Sci Rep 9, 5332 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-41834-6 pisze:The interpretation that V. parvulus had apposition eyes suggests an allochthonous, shallow water origin. However, the presence of thecideoid brachiopod ectosymbionts on its carapace, usually associated to dim-light paleoenvironments and/or rock crevices, suggests that V. parvulus lived in a dim-light setting. This would support the less parsimonious interpretation that V. parvulus had superposition eyes. If we accept the hypothesis that V. parvulus had apposition eyes, since the La Voulte palaeoenvironment is considered deep water and had a soft substrate, V. parvulus could have moved into the La Voulte Lagerstätte setting. If this is the case, La Voulte biota would record a combination of multiple palaeoenvironments.
Teraz jeszcze należy odszukać dwie inne prace - o głowonogu i tylakocefalu - wskazujące na ich cechy sugerujące bytność w jasnych, płytkich wodach.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Dollocaris ingens: posiadał bardzo duże oczy
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms10320

Vampyronassa rhodanica: duże oczy i narządy świetle
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 6902010376

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

Zaliczone o Dollocaris ingens, choć chodzi nie tyle o samą (rzucającą się w oczy) wielkość oczu, co o ich budowę.
Vannier, J., Schoenemann, B., Gillot, T. et al. Exceptional preservation of eye structure in arthropod visual predators from the Middle Jurassic. Nat Commun 7, 10320 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1038/ncomms10320 pisze:visual hunter probably adapted to illuminated environments, thus contradicting the hypothesis that La Voulte was a deep-water environment. (...) Although the eyes of Dollocaris were undoubtedly acute, their ability to capture light and low sensitivity make them a priori better adapted to high or moderate light conditions than to the poorly illuminated environments predicted at La Voulte. Resolving this apparent paradox requires more detailed palaeoenvironmental studies and new data on the visual organs of animals (for example, other crustaceans) associated with thylacocephalans in the La Voulte exceptional biota.
Natomiast Vampyronassa rhodanica niezaliczona, bo chodzi o nową pracę o tej wampirzycy:
Rowe, A.J., Kruta, I., Landman, N.H. et al. Exceptional soft-tissue preservation of Jurassic Vampyronassa rhodanica provides new insights on the evolution and palaeoecology of vampyroteuthids. Sci Rep 12, 8292 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-022-12269-3 pisze:The data obtained here suggests that V. rhodanica, the purportedly oldest-known genus of the Vampyromorphina group, was an active predator following a pelagic mode of life.

Indeed, several anatomical details, mainly found in the brachial crown, seem to support this hypothesis. Though we cannot directly compare functionality of the arm crown elements with other Jurassic taxa, we can infer function based on observation in modern forms. In Octopoda, the sister group to Vampyromorpha, suckers are attached to the arm by a cylindrical layer of muscle, encircling oblique musculature40,41, that connects the arm musculature and the lateral margin of the acetabulum34,40,41,42. This facilitates a variety of functions including locomotion, manipulation, and prey retention43. The sucker attaches by flattening the infundibulum against the surface and then the encircling epithelium creates a watertight seal36,40,41,42,43,44,45. Contraction of the radial acetabular muscles provides the pressure differential required to create the suction force43,44,46.

The stalked sucker attachments2,34 of decabrachians (Fig. 3d, and Supplementary Fig. 4) are muscular35 and connect the musculature of the arm with the base of the sucker, forming part of the acetabulum33,34. Tension on the sucker stretches this muscular attachment, which pulls locally on the acetabular base. This facilitates a greater pressure differential inside the sucker, allowing the teeth on the sucker ring to maintain the hold47.

Extant V. infernalis lack decabrachian-like stalks2,18 and the neck of the attachment joins to the base of the acetabulum (Fig. 3c, and Supplementary Fig. 4), rather than being inserted into it18. The infundibulum is not distinct, and the suckers do not provide strong suction27. Instead, suckers function by secreting mucus to coat detritus—marine snow captured by retractable filaments—which is then moved to the mouth by cirri7,27.

A mosaic of these characters is present in V. rhodanica (Fig. 3a,b), therefore, suggesting their potential for increased attachment and hold on prey over extant V. infernalis. These include a larger infundibular diameter, a neck attachment integrated with the acetabular muscles, and the elongated stalks of the dorsal suckers.

Additionally, the paired, filamentous cirri observed in extant cirrates48 are present in V. rhodanica (Fig. 4, and Supplementary Fig. 2). In extant forms they are understood to have a sensory function and are used in the detection and capture of prey48. In V. infernalis, they serve to transport the food proximally along the arms to the mouth27. The greater diameters of cirri, and placement along the entire arm in V. rhodanica (Fig. 4), suggests an increased sensory function in these fossil forms.

The shape of the arms also contributes to the suction potential49 in coleoids. Functional analysis in Octopoda highlights a positive correlation between distal tapering of the arms and their flexibility. A tapered, flexible arm facilitates more precise adhesion than a cylindrical-shaped one and requires a greater force for sucker detachment49. Suckers detach sequentially, rather than the more simultaneous release observed in models of arms with less taper variation. The tapered diameter of the suckers, like those seen on the sessile arms of V. rhodanica, potentially facilitated this kind of sequential detachment49 allowing them more adherence force and flexibility. Though V. rhodanica has just two suckers on the distal tips of their dorsal arms, the most distal is marginally smaller in diameter than the proximal one. On the dorsal arms, this tapering is observed in conjunction with a well-developed axial nerve cord (Fig. 2b). In extant forms, the nerve cord facilitates complex motor functions42. The combination of these characters in V. rhodanica suggests their arms had increased potential to be actively used in prey capture50 over extant V. infernalis.
Mnie osobiście niezupełnie przekonują te argumenty, jak w przypadku innych gatunków, życie w głębinach może wyprzedzać ewidentne przystosowania do niego.
Niestety, żeby oczy głowonoga zachowały się w takim stopniu jak skorupiaków, potrzeba byłoby cudu chyba.

Organy świetlne (sugerujące głębiny a nie powierzchniowe wody) są wątpliwe:
Rowe et al. pisze:The luminous organs described by Fischer & Riou16 could not be confirmed, though two dense, somewhat ovoid structures are located within the peripheral mantle tissue at the posterior-most area of the body in specimen MNHN.F.74244 (Supplementary Fig. 6). These dense structures are in a similar position to the luminous organs noted in the original description by Fischer & Riou16, though are 4–5 times larger in MNHN.F.74244. They are only observable in the tomographic image and do not appear in the other two specimens.
(...)
Rather than luminous organs much larger than those present in the deep-sea, extant V. infernalis, it is possible that these structures represent displaced cartilage prior to fossilization (Supplementary Fig. 6).
Wrzucony przeze mnie okaz to właśnie MNHN.B.74244, pochodzi z ww. pracy (suplementu).

Źródła innych ilustracji:
pierwsza kikutnica z:
Fischer, J. C. (2003). Remarkable invertebrates from the lower Callovian of la Voulte-sur-Rhône (Ardèche, France). In Annales de Paléontologie (Vol. 89, pp. 223-252).

kolejne z:
Sabroux, R., Audo, D., Charbonnier, S., Corbari, L., & Hassanin, A. (2019). 150-million-year-old sea spiders (Pycnogonida: Pantopoda) of Solnhofen. Journal of Systematic Palaeontology, 17(22), 1927-1938.

Odpowiedź zaliczona.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Zagadka polega na określeniu datowania i podania nazwy formacji, z której pochodzi ta skamieniałość.
Załączniki
000.jpg

Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Z tego co widzę to jest to parę różnych skamieniałości Kambr-ordowik?

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Czasami słownik w telefonie źle poprawia. Są starsze niż kambr.

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

Po prawej są jakieś skany/wizualizacje. Nie wygląda na ichno (zwłaszcza to na górze), ale, jeżeli jest reprezentatywne (nie ma w tej formacji bardziej uorganizowanych form) to powinno być starsze niż ediakariańskie organizmy.
grupa Bitter Springs, 896–767 Ma
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Są jeszcze starsze.

Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Czy są to glony (w sensie ekologicznym)?

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Bardzo wczesne organizmy podobne do ameb.

Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Rhizaria?

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Ich przynależność jest trudna do ustalenia. Są to jedne z pierwszych znanych eukariontów. Czas, w którym występowały wiąże się z pewnym ważnym wydarzeniem dla Ziemi.

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

1,48 Ga, formacja Appekunny (Appekunny Argillite)
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Są jeszcze starsze. Skamieniałości te odnaleziono w Afryce.

Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Katastrofa tlenowa?

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Mniej więcej datowanie jest podobne, teraz trzeba podać gdzie się znajduje.

Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Jakaś podpowiedź?

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

2,2-2,04 Ga - dodając spory zakres błędów z ryc. 1 z Aubineau et al. (2020). Trace element perspective into the ca. 2.1-billion-year-old shallow-marine microbial mats from the Francevillian Group, Gabon. Chemical Geology, 543, 119620.

Formacja nazywa się FB (lub Francevillian B, Francevillian Series B - różnie w literaturze są określane) i jest częścią grupy Francevillian, którą dzieli się na formacje FA, FB, FC... FB dzieli się na ogniwa FB1 (też jako formacja występuje) i FB2 i jeszcze na FB2a i FB2b, podejrzewam, że to nie są formalnie ustanowione jednostki litogratygraficzne.

To mogą być najstarsze wielokomórkowce, początkowe doniesienia z 2010 r. naturalnie były podważane, ale później intensywnie badano je chemicznie, co dowodzi rzeczywiście pochodzenia biologicznego.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Lythronax
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023
Złoty Dinek I-VI 2023

Odpowiedź poprawna. Zdjęcię wzięte z tej strony.
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0099438

David Evans poinformował na swoim twitterze o odnalezieniu pierwszej prawie kompletnej czaszki należącej do rodzaju Wendiceratops. Dokonała tego odkrywczyni dinozaura Wendy Sloboda.
https://twitter.com/DavidEvans_ROM/stat ... 9791376386

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

Ostatnio było trudno, to teraz coś łatwiejszego.
O kim mowa?
blisko 200 publikacji
przemytnik
zabójca
gej
porwany dla okupu, odbity zbrojnie
szpieg
chciał być królem
Obrazek

Jurajski allozaur