Jurajski allozaur
Imię i nazwisko: Kamil Kamiński

[Opis] Paraxenisaurus

Post autor: Kamil Kamiński »

Awatar użytkownika
nazuul

Re: [Opis] Paraxenisaurus

Post autor: nazuul »

Wg Cau (2020 online) jego pozycja filogenetyczna jako deinocheiryda jest wątpliwa i właściwszym byłoby przypisanie go do Maniraptoriformes incertae sedis.
Wg Mortimera jest to Neotheropoda incertae sedis (Mortimer używa tej nazwy dla kladu <Ceratosaurus&Aves):
http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/20 ... mment-form
Podaje też, że:
The first thing you might note are the quotation marks surrounding its name, as this is yet another example of authors not including an lsid or reference to ZooBank in their electronic descriptions. ICZN Article 8.5.3. states names published electronically must "be registered in the Official Register of Zoological Nomenclature (ZooBank) (see Article 78.2.4) and contain evidence in the work itself that such registration has occurred", and the pre-print is said to be in preparation for Volume 101 of Journal of South American Earth Sciences, cited as August 2020. Thus it gets to join the ranks of "Thanos" and "Trierarchuncus"as theropods that will eventually be validly named this year. But at least it's not stuck in the purgatory of twelve Scientific Reports Mesozoic theropods, which will never be physically published and thus will remain invalid unless outside action is taken.
Wg strony wydawcy Paraxenisaurus jest już fizycznie opublikowany, więc jest ważny. Gorzej z tymi ze Scientific Reports (i pewnie wielu innych, przynajmniej tymczasowo). Wielokrotnie zwracałem uwagę na ww. kwestie, ale nie widzę aby przy pisaniu haseł (i szerzej: przy jakimkolwiek omawianiu taksonów, gdziekolwiek) sprawdzano ważność taksonów. Często jest tak, że jeśli nawet jest rejestracja w ZooBank, to ludzie ignorują drugi warunek ("... contain evidence in the work itself that such registration has occurred").
Obrazek
[Stamp: Apsaravis] [Avatar: P. Weimer, CC BY-NC-SA 2.0]

Kamil Kamiński
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur
Imię i nazwisko: Kamil Kamiński

Re: [Opis] Paraxenisaurus

Post autor: Kamil Kamiński »

ODPOWIEDZ