Lanzhousaurus

Wszystko o "ptasich stopach" i dinozaurach ptasiomiednicznych nie należących do niżej wymienionych grup
Awatar użytkownika
szerman
Neogeński mastodont
Neogeński mastodont
Imię i nazwisko: MSz

Re: Lanzhousaurus

Post autor: szerman »

deinocheir pisze:Tłuszcz gromadził w ogonie.Jest przodkiem wielu Jaszczurek(w tym Legwanów).
Kolego, sprawdzasz naszą cierpliwość? Ile razy mamy Ci mówić, że to nie jest prawda? Gdzie źródła?

Tu masz abstrakt You, na jego podstawie można sklecić parę zdań, a z tym tłuszczem i przodkiem do wywalenia:
You, 2005 w abstrakcie pisze:Lanzhousaurus magnidens is an iguanodontian dinosaur recently discovered in the Lower
Cretaceous Hekou Group of Gansu Province, northwestern China, which possesses the
largest teeth of any herbivorous dinosaur yet discovered. The holotype is represented by a
partial skeleton of a single individual including the mandible (missing predentary, right
coronoid and right articular), isolated maxillary teeth, isolated right and complete, in situ
left dentary teeth, a series of fourteen vertebrae (six cervicals and eight dorsals), both sternal
plates, ribs, and both pubes.
Lanzhousaurus differs from all other iguanodontians in possessing large individual teeth
and a small tooth count per tooth row, with a mere 14 ~4 cm-wide tooth families preserved
in a single dentary tooth row of the 1 m long lower jaw. Based on a cladistic analysis,
Lanzhousaurus is firmly situated as a member of the Styracosterna by virtue of a suite of
derived features, such as the relatively narrow, lozenge-shaped maxillary teeth with mammilliform
marginal denticles, hatchet-shaped sternal plates, and pubis with expanded cranial
blade and short caudal ramus. Among members of the Styracosterna, the closest taxon
to Lanzhousaurus is the Nigerian iguanodontian Lurdusaurus, and they together may represent
a previously unrecognized, massively-constructed quadrupedal lineage in the evolution
of ornithopod dinosaurs. Both Lanzhousaurus and Lurdusaurus are less derived than the
Iguanodontoidea, which evolved derived features such as more than 20 teeth per tooth row,
one or two prominent ridges on the dentary crown, and closely appressed metacarpals II-IV.
"Mastodon sapiens"

Awatar użytkownika
hanys
Jurajski allozaur
Jurajski allozaur

Post autor: hanys »

Marcin, podany przez Ciebie abstract pochodzi z: You, Ji, Li. (2006) Lanzhousaurus magnidens from the Lower Cretraceous of Gansu province, China: The largest-toothed herbivorous dinosaur in the world. JVP 26(3) Abstracts pp. 142.
Ma ktoś oryginalny opis?
olej zdrowie, olej życie, najważniejsze wydobycie

Awatar użytkownika
Dino
Administrator
Administrator
Imię i nazwisko: Łukasz Czepiński
Kontakt:

Post autor: Dino »

deinocheir pisze:Lanzhousaurus jest przodkiem wielu Jaszczurek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Czy przyjmiesz w końcu do wiadomości, że Twój stan wiedzy odbiega od rzeczywistości? Zacznij słuchać innych, to wyjątkowa okazja żeby się czegoś nauczyć od osób, które siedzą w temacie (są np. aktywnie działającymi ludźmi po studiach biologicznych, a więc wykształconymi naukowcami). Twoje podejście po prostu wydaje mi się coraz bardziej zwykłym trollingiem internetowym, które ma na celu zepsucie atmosfery panującej tu na forum.

Awatar użytkownika
szerman
Neogeński mastodont
Neogeński mastodont
Imię i nazwisko: MSz

Post autor: szerman »

Ajj, rzeczywiście, pomyliłem się. Ale jak widać pomoc nie ma sensu.
"Mastodon sapiens"

ODPOWIEDZ